Office 365 Exchange Online: Work smarter, anywhere
Get business email and increase productivity, while keeping your organization safe:
- Enjoy bigger and more reliable mailboxes
- Do more, on any device
- Protect sensitive data
|With Office 365 Exchange Online, Microsoft Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and certain mobile devices including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones – while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.|
Office 365 Exchange Online: Anytime Anywhere Access
Office 365 Exchange Online frees you to work where and when you choose, letting you respond to important requests right away, from almost any location. With the ability to access email and documents from your mobile device, you don’t need to hurry to the office or look for a WIFI hot spot. And if you’re traveling without access to Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office 365 helps you view and edit documents from the most popular web browsers on PCs and Macintosh computers. Take control of when and where you work with Microsoft Exchange Online available with Microsoft Office 365.
Office 365 Benefits
Why Exchange Online
Get business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser. Exchange Online lets you increase productivity and safeguard your organization, while maintaining the control you need. Run your email on Microsoft globally redundant servers, protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported by 24/7, IT-level phone support.
Secure and reliable: Exchange Online provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Protect sensitive information
- Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock.
- Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control: Gain the advantage of hosting on Microsoft servers even while maintaining control over your environment.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.*
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to use and maintain: It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to be productive.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Consistent and secure anywhere access to information on all major browsers and touch-enabled devices that your users depend on.
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.
- Success Stories
*Running eDiscovery across Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint from the eDiscovery Center is available in select Office 365 plans.